Saturday 25 October 2014

One lovely blog award!



So I was nominated for the one lovely blog award - thank you to http://littlewhiteroad.blogspot.com
Check out her blog it's got a bit of everything!

The rules for the One Lovely Blog Award are:

1. Name and thank the person that nominated you and leave a link to there blog 

2. Share seven things about yourself 

3. Nominate fifteen or so other bloggers 

Seven facts about me:

1. I hate tea but love to buy cute tea cups.

2. I love Tortilla - spanish omelette.  As soon as I touch down in spain I find a cafe and get me some tortilla!! It never comes out the same when I make it at home.

3. I graduated in Fine Art and think I actually know less about art now than I did when I started.

4. I make it my mission to find Vogue in every country I go to, whether I understand anything in it or not, it's always full of pretty pictures anyway.

5. I love a game of bingo on a Sunday night and I am not ashamed.

6. I love to travel and will one day be living in Spain, hopefully Palma, need to practice my spanish a bit more before then though.

7. As much as I love design and fashion my favourite job has been as a recreation assistant, basically a lifeguard but with a lot of cleaning. 

Ok so these are the blogs I am nominating, I love all of these blogs!  You should definitely check them out.  

1. rhiannontalksfashion.blogspot.co.uk
2. rose-gold-blog.blogspot.co.uk
3. penneystoprada.blogspot.com
4. Jen-theblondeblogger.blogspot.com
5. abigailtom97.blogspot.com
6. prettyperfectxoxo.blogspot.co.uk
7. lasidy.blogspot.co.uk
8. simplysophhh.blogspot.co.uk
9. emmaxoxobeautyblog.blogspot.co.uk
10. littleditsydaisy.blogspot.co.uk
11. pinkrosebeautyy.blogspot.co.uk
12. wearemonochrome.blogspot.co.uk
13. daisayy.blogspot.co.uk
14. cupcakesandcandyflossblog.blogspot.co.uk
15. ellasbeautyoasis.blogspot.co.uk




1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for nominating me, I will defiantly give it a go x

    ReplyDelete